To obtain a Burn Permit, please first visit Bay Area Air Quality Management District (BAAQMD) for the appropriate forms. Once this BAAQMD form is submitted and fees are paid to the BAAQMD, please complete and submit the form below and book an appointment at Cordelia Fire Protection District (CFPD). Bring your BAAQMD receipt to Station 31 located at 2155 Cordelia Road, Fairfield to pay your $15 fee and receive your permit, Staff is not always available at the station to assist with the permit process, so please make an appointment or call 707-864-0468 before you visit to confirm personnel will be available to assist you.
CFPD will collect a $15 fee, Please pay by cash or check made out to Cordelia Fire Protection District.
When you plan to conduct the burn:
- Before burning, confirm that it is a burn day. Call BAAQMD at 1-8000-435-7247 to determine burn status for the day.
- Make sure the burn will be competed prior to 3 p.m.
- Do not plan to burn on a windy day.
- Contact Solano Dispatch at 1-707-421-7090 to notify them of the address where you will be burning.
- Make sure to have a water source/garden hose nearby.
- Make sure the fire will be attended at all times by at least one prudent and responsible person
- Confine the burn area within cleared firebreaks or barriers adequate to prevent fire from escaping control.