Resources for the Public


Burn Permits

Burn permit information is available by calling us at (707) 864-0468. Please visit Bay Area Air Quality for the appropriate forms. Once complete, please stop by Station 31 located at 2155 Cordelia Road, Fairfield, CA.,  to get your permit signed off.

Fire Hazard Complaints

Concerned about a potential fire hazard? Please print and mail, or hand deliver the following form to The Cordelia Fire Department and we’ll address your concern.

Fire Hazard Concern form

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.